[RCD] #1486386: user's mail_host

Rudolfs Osins rudolfs.osins at sigmanet.lv
Fri Mar 12 16:22:00 CET 2010

I work for an ISP and recently bumped into this while migrating one of
our webmail frontend boxes. Turns out, that if we decide to change the
backend mail server hostname, we also have to do it in the db tables for
the webmail client, otherwise all users would get new profiles when
logging in.

Rūdis