[RCD] contact groups

gnul nullchar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:51:32 CEST 2010

Perhaps a lighter colored link below the "Recipient" heading (next to
the textarea) that would say something like "expand groups". This
would trigger a js call to refresh the textarea with the expanded
addresses (the group name would no longer be listed so the email is
not sent twice?).

However, would we allow collapsing groups?  This would be difficult as
you'd have to guess which group(s) to display in the textarea. (If
creating a set of all groups from all expanded contacts, you might be
sending to a lot more people than you initially wanted.)

 -gnul