[RCD] "No messages found"

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Fri May 14 12:28:07 CEST 2010

On 14.05.2010 11:59, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
> as there is no progress on this issue, i'd like to propose the
> following attachment.
>
> i know that this is very ugly, but i'd like to receive some feedback
> from the devs on the timeout-config issue ;)))

Config option would be ok. but patch needs to be rewritten:
- you should use $options argument in rcube_imap_generic::connect(), we
don't want to use globals in rcube_imap_generic class
- timeout is also set in fsockopen() a few lines before
stream_set_timeout(),
- as we have already smtp_timeout option (not documented), better to
change stream_timeout to imap_timeout.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net