[RCD] "No messages found"

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Fri May 14 13:44:10 CEST 2010

On 05/14/2010 12:28 PM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 14.05.2010 11:59, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
>> as there is no progress on this issue, i'd like to propose the
>> following attachment.
>>
>> i know that this is very ugly, but i'd like to receive some feedback
>> from the devs on the timeout-config issue ;)))
>
> Config option would be ok. but patch needs to be rewritten:
> - you should use $options argument in rcube_imap_generic::connect(), we
> don't want to use globals in rcube_imap_generic class
> - timeout is also set in fsockopen() a few lines before
> stream_set_timeout(),
> - as we have already smtp_timeout option (not documented), better to
> change stream_timeout to imap_timeout.

thanks,

next try.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/gs/AOQXY04v/rc_stream_timeout.patch
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---