[RCD] Plugin API - events

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Tue May 25 09:01:38 CEST 2010

Im not quite sure what you guys are discussing, but I believe im using this feature. For instance in my compose_addressbook plugin:

JS:

    // register the callback function
    rcmail.addEventListener('plugin.compose_addressbook_receive', compose_addressbook_receive);

    // register the callback function for the group expander
    rcmail.addEventListener('plugin.compose_addressbook_receive_expand', compose_addressbook_receive_expand);

PHP:

    // send the addressbook back to javascript
    $rcmail->output->command('plugin.compose_addressbook_receive', array('addresses' => $contacts));

    $rcmail->output->command('plugin.compose_addressbook_receive_expand', array('members' => array_unique($members), 'target' => $target));

Regards,

Cor