[RCD] plugin info request

robinux at libero.it robinux at libero.it
Tue Oct 5 22:43:16 CEST 2010

Hi,
for a prospect I developed a plugin that implement an access control list (let me say a filter) on the outgoing mail; our customer should be able to select which user can send email to local recipients, remote or none at all (only get emails);
the configuration is based on a policy text files;
sorry if such a functionality already exists and so let pass unmarked this email; otherwise if someone could be interested, I could (previous request) release the plugin code;

just let me know,
Roberto