[RCD] Separate column for status icon

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Thu Oct 7 12:06:13 CEST 2010

On 10/07/2010 11:27 AM, A.L.E.C wrote:
> What do you think about this? Since I'm using Thunderbird3 I think this
> is not a bad idea to have a separate column for read status (and
> undelete) icon. Forwarded/Replied could stay with subject.

we could also use blueish icons for the read status and keep
(un)read/replied/forwarded/.. in one column, to not clutter the
interface with too many columns?

one other thought: what about moving the star to the front?

and what about a column that indicates that further information (e.g.
tags, spam headers, etc.) are available when you display the message?

thanks,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15