[RCD] 4059

Sandro Pazzi sandro at idweb.it
Fri Oct 8 10:48:15 CEST 2010

In the previous version I set the index_sort property to true and all it's
ok. Now seems that this property have no effect.
In the imap log RC fetch all uid and all messages... In a 2000 messages
folder I get a log of 1 MB!
There is some settings that I don't know?

--
Sandro Pazzi

IdWeb srl
Viale Romagna 69/A 06012 Città di Castello PG
Tel 075 851 97 28
Fax 075 851 97 30