[RCD] Mail-Reply-To Translation

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sat Oct 9 18:00:20 CEST 2010

 On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:53:55 +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:

> I have a question about "Mail-Reply-To" and "Mail-Followup-To". I'm
> going to make translations to Ukrainian and Russian languages, but I
> do
> not clearly understand, what those phrases mean.
>
> Looking at Polish translation (what is also a Slavic language), I
> see,
> that it is not actually translated and leaved "as it is":
> "Mail-Reply-To" and "Mail-Followup-To" respectively.
>
> What is better, translate it or leave the English version in rus- and
> ukr- variants?

 These are a mail headers used for mailing lists ("Mail-" is for
 "mailing list"). Its meaning you can find in Internet. They are not
 translated because I don't know a short explanation for them. People
 wanted to use them will probably know for what they are used and what
 they mean.

--
 Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak http://alec.pl
 Roundcube Webmail Project Developer http://roundcube.net