[RCD] Updated Swedish localization (sv_SE)

Jonas Nasholm rcm at bitfuse.net
Sat Oct 9 19:23:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I’ve attached updated Swedish localizations of labels.inc and messages.inc.

We did not translate the strings "Mail-Reply-To" or "Mail-Followup-To".
  I'm not sure why these strings are listed twice under different label
names:

$labels['mailreplyto'] = 'Mail-Reply-To';
$labels['mailreply-to'] = 'Mail-Reply-To';
$labels['mailfollowupto'] = 'Mail-Followup-To';
$labels['mailfollowup-to'] = 'Mail-Followup-To';

Regards,
Jonas Nasholm
Bitfuse Network

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---