[RCD] Mail-Reply-To Translation

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Mon Oct 11 09:44:48 CEST 2010

On 11.10.2010 09:28, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> Well, these are obviously not list headers. :P

Ok, their use is general, but they're intended for use where groups of
recipients exists. I feel they are used mostly on mailing lists.

>From  draft: "This proposal contains a proposed new e-mail header
''Mail-Followup-To'',which is intended to be used instead of the
''Reply-To'' header for suggesting where replies to the group who
participates in a discussion should be sent."

I was thinking about removal of Mail- prefix in labels, but then we'll
have two REPLY-TOs. FOLLOWUP-TO could be used without prefix (because
Roundcube doesn't support NNTP), but it's better to have Mail- prefix in
both for consistency.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net