[RCD] Separate column for status icon

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Oct 12 09:17:49 CEST 2010

On 07.10.2010 12:06, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:

> we could also use blueish icons for the read status and keep
> (un)read/replied/forwarded/.. in one column, to not clutter the
> interface with too many columns?

-1, replied/forwarded icons are not in separate column, they are in
subject column and this is good for me. Replied/forwarded icons are only
informational, but unread/undelete are actions. So, separation of them
is reasonable.

> one other thought: what about moving the star to the front?

-1

> and what about a column that indicates that further information (e.g.
> tags, spam headers, etc.) are available when you display the message?

I don't think it's needed, but plugins can add a column if they need it.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net