[RCD] Can not save the "Display Name" and "Email Address" setting

Viktor Balogh viktor.balogh at vrphoto.hu
Sat Oct 16 00:52:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

If you've imported the whole file earlier, it won't help to import the
trimmed version on top of the modified database. I would recommend
either to start from scratch and re-create the structure, or manually
poke with the tables and types to have a working config. I can recommend
the phpMyAdmin software for that. And you can look after how a valid
structure looks like in the mysql.initial.sql file. And, in advance,
take a full dump of your database. (I have chosen the second method and
manually repaired the db.)

@to the devs: I don't know how many people suffers from this kind of
problem, but I would recommend to keep the sql files for each version
separate. This would ensure a flawless 5sec install/upgrade, just as
with e.g. the wordpress engine.

Regards,
Viktor

--