[RCD] Fwd: Roundcube plugin

Roland Liebl roland at roland-liebl.de
Sun Oct 17 09:39:40 CEST 2010

 On Thu, 27 May 2010 18:20:58 +0200, yannis.rossetto wrote:
> [...]

 This plugin is a great idea! Sorry for late reply. I'd love to join in
 development.
 Please contact me: myroundcube [at] mail4us [dot] net.

 You should rename Database class. It conflicts with 'calendar' plugin.

 Also I suggest to use: if (strstr($header->subject,'Addressbooks
 Synchronizer:'))
 instead of if ($header->subject == 'Addressbooks Synchronizer:
 _tb_abook.mab')

 This way it is possible to sync with other addressbooks uploaded by
 Thunderbird.

 Regards,
 R.