[RCD] save login password?

Alain Nussbaumer alain.nussbaumer at alleluia.ch
Thu Oct 21 16:00:18 CEST 2010

<off topic>
I hope you're e-banking solution don't rely on username and password...
;-)
but on strong authentication mechanisms.
I wouldn't trust a bank that only has a username and password couple to
login.
</off topic>

I think it's a best practice to not store username and passwords on the
browser you use.
You should also have a different password for each service you use on
the Internet.

Another solution would be to integrate roundcube with openID and then
have an SSO between
multiple services.

Regards,

Alain