[RCD] Building a XMPP plugin for Roundcube

Doug Mandell dmandell at gristle.org
Sun Oct 24 03:57:22 CEST 2010

 As luck would have it, I just run into this:

 http://rahul.amaram.name/blog/2010/09/05/integrating-ijab-roundcube

 I've set it up as the author suggested and it seems to work well.  It
 would definitely be nicer if it were better integrated into Roundcube
 (I'm just loading Roundcube in an iframe right now) it does do the
 trick.  Perhaps this would be a good jumping off point for someone
 trying to do a plugin?