[RCD] chrome issue 1486177 & opera mobile 1486777

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Tue Oct 5 08:34:37 CEST 2010

On 05.10.2010 05:24, Adolfo Castro Menna wrote:

> Regarding the chrome issue described on ticket
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486177. I'm pretty sure that It's a
> race condition in

Please, attach patches to tickets too. Just to not forget.

> By the way, I'm not sure what tickets to look from the list. I'm messing
> around with tickets for milestone 0.4.2 randomly.

Most bugs are assigned to 0.4.2 (after release they will be moved to
next, probably 0.5-beta), so if you'd like to fix bugs, check tickets
assigned to 0.4.2. If you'd like to implement new features you can do it
in any order.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/by/wRglEW5P/alec.vcf