[RCD] Building a XMPP plugin for Roundcube

Emerson Pinter epinter at picturecorp.com.br
Mon Oct 11 15:58:39 CEST 2010

 Julien,

 I've done some experiment with xmpp and roundcube. I've put JWchat
 inside an Iframe below the mailbox list (left). Basically worked, but I
 didn't have time to progress... I think the main problem is the state of
 jabber connection, because every time you exit the main screen, the xmpp
 connection closes. Maybe we can put roundcube inside a frame and
 maintain jwchat or other javascript based xmpp client open every time.

 Or you can make a very basic solution, put a button to launch the
 jwchat window...

--
 Emerson Pinter