[RCD] Can not save the "Display Name" and "Email Address" setting

johnw johnw at wonghome.net
Sun Oct 17 02:21:48 CEST 2010

 On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:14:10 +0800, John Wong wrote:
> I use trunk version (few days age), when i want to create the
> "Display Name" and "Email Address" then save it,
>  roundcube show the error page like this:
>
> SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
>
> Error No. [500]
>
>     Please help, and thank you.

 I use mysqldump -F --opt roundcubemail > roundcubemail.sql to backup
 the mysql db.
 then drop all the tables in roundcubemail db.
 then run mysql < /roundcube/SQL/mysql.initial.sql.
 then run mysql roundcubemai < roundcubemail.sql.

 all command run just fine.
 but i still can not save the "Display Name" and "Email Address"
 setting.
 and the error page still like before.

 Is it a bug(s)?
 no one had this problem? only me?