[RCD] Can not save the "Display Name" and "Email Address" setting

Patrick Nagel mail at patrick-nagel.net
Sun Oct 17 22:43:28 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-15 22:52 UTC Viktor Balogh wrote:
> @to the devs: I don't know how many people suffers from this kind of
> problem, but I would recommend to keep the sql files for each version
> separate. This would ensure a flawless 5sec install/upgrade, just as
> with e.g. the wordpress engine.

+1

The current upgrade process is not user/admin friendly.

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Qr/4cPvbvK7/signature.asc
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---