[RCD] Mail-Reply-To Translation

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 17:09:45 CEST 2010

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 18:00, A.L.E.C <alec at alec.pl> wrote:
>  These are a mail headers used for mailing lists ("Mail-" is for
>  "mailing list"). Its meaning you can find in Internet. They are not
>  translated because I don't know a short explanation for them. People
>  wanted to use them will probably know for what they are used and what
>  they mean.

I doubt that the majority of users will know the difference between
Reply-To and Mail-Reply-To so it can be confusing for them. I think we
should either hide them by some setting (e.g. "Show mailing list
options") or translate them in a way that people will understand what
they're for. The current solution is for nerds and people who are
familiar with mailing list but not for the average user. I fear that
this will keep customer support busy...

~Thomas