[RCD] Unread count in page title

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sat Sep 4 11:01:54 CEST 2010

I'm using sieve filters and incoming mail is stored in many folders, not
only INBOX. So, in Roundcube we're displaying number of unread messages
page title, but this number includes only INBOX messages. From my point
of view it's useless and for some peaople maybe confusing.

We cannot display number of all unread messages in all folders (because
of performance reasons and hard implementation), so I see two solutions:

1. Display unread for currently selected folder only.
2. Don't display the number at all.

I think the second is better.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net