[RCD] Reply-to-list feature

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed Sep 22 09:29:49 CEST 2010

On 09/22/2010 09:18 AM, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
>> Having a separate reply-to-all button is quite comfortable. If we change to
>> have this is a options menu, we should also consider a setting where I can
>> select to reply-to-all by default.
>
> Shouldn't we just use the "last explicitly used" reply method for
> default one?

imho, that would be confusing.

i'd also like to see the reply all button seperate.

what about looking at thunderbird? (see attached image)

thanks,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Gt/6IEiperr/reply.png
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---