[RCD] changing/enhancing the login form

Günter Kits gynter at kits.ee
Wed Aug 10 14:48:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

Not all systems are using e-mail for identification. IMHO "Username" is too specific for the login identifier, so I recommend to replace it with
"Account name" or "Account".

Also, adding a common footer is not a bad idea either. The best solution would be if it's configurable via main.inc.php. So one could add Terms of
service, Privacy etc link/notices to the footer of the RoundCube (and login page).

--
Best regards,
Günter Kits