[RCD] New translation system for Roundcube

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Dec 7 11:56:57 CET 2011

Hello folks

After building and maintaining our own translation tool for some time
we now moved to the translation service at launchpad.net. This makes
it a lot easier for many people to contribute side by side and the
launchpad system even makes suggestions from translations of other
open source projects.

So from now on, we'd like you to go directly to
https://translations.launchpad.net/roundcubemail/trunk for any
translation work. If you visit that page now you can see the
(partially very poor) completeness status of our 75 languages. I'd
like to encourage everybody once again to participate and to help us
complete all the translations we currently have on the list.

Many thanks for you help!

Regards,
Thomas