[RCD] Sort Order of Messagelist

Roland Liebl roland at roland-liebl.de
Mon Dec 19 08:16:03 CET 2011

Am 19.12.2011 01:08, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 19.12.2011 06:26, Roland Liebl wrote:
>> Are you sure? Below a log generated by IMAP-Access of Roundcube.
>>
>> The very first Request is SORT and then you FETCH the messages
>> according to the order of the returned UIDs. The Order is wrong.
>> The message with the missing date header is UID 26. It is the
>> youngest message in this Mailbox and should be the very last
>> in the row. Nethertheless hMailserver returns the correct
>> Internaldate, so correct sorting should be possible.
>>
>> * SORT 26 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 14 15 16 17 18 24 19 20 21
>> 22 23
>> 25
>
> Are you saying that messages are displayed on the list in different
> order than SORT reponse here?

No, I see it is a bug in hMailserver
(http://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21744).

But what I tried to say is, that INTERNALDATE is returned ok. So you
could
sort on INTERNALDATE after FETCH and then display the stuff. It looks
like
don't have problems with wrong UID order (Thunderbird at least doesn't
have
this issue).