[RCD] Fwd: Re: [RCU] question regarding fieldmap for LDAP addressbook in RC 7

Andreas Dick andudi at gmx.ch
Thu Dec 29 16:03:15 CET 2011

hei Thomas
I think this is fixed in SVN since before 0.7... but the fix is not in
0.7... can that be?

the problem is that the GUI is not showing more than one address fields
even when configured as home and work in the LDAP fieldmap.

fact is, I can reproduce this in 0.7 as Feisar and Andreas Oster, but I
observe that it works well in SVN...

could it be that it is a new bug in 0.7 or is the fix not in 0.7?

thanks
Andreas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------