[RCD] branches

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Wed Feb 16 13:32:54 CET 2011

On 16.02.2011 13:08, Cor Bosman wrote:
> I see Alec is doing updates of 0.5 from trunk patches. Does this mean there is a supported 0.5 branch, that will include most bugfixes from trunk?

Yes, I'll update this branch until 0.5.2 release, because there were
some fixes worth a release. I don't think we'll have more releases in
0.5 and I don't like to have it up-to-date later.

All this is only because we cannot make a stable release directly from
trunk now.

> If one wanted to follow an svn repo to stay current, would you suggest following a branch, or trunk?

Trunk now is a playground for new features. In my opinion these features
are not ready and may change. I'd say that trunk is in an alpha state now.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak