[RCD] High load

Carlos Pasqualini charly at setionline.com.ar
Thu Feb 17 19:55:01 CET 2011

El jue, 17-02-2011 a las 19:35 +0100, Marten Lehmann escribió:
> I applied the patch today (in fact I moved the lines it manually) and
> indeed: The load is very low (< 2) now for several hours.

ok, so the patch fixes something, that's good!

> But for some reason, there's an httpd process with close to 100% load
> left for more than 30 minutes. I have no clue what it is doing or
> waiting for:
>
> # netstat -p | grep 31924
> tcp        0      0 :32844                      1.2.3.4:imap
> CLOSE_WAIT  31924/httpd
> unix  3      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     36309044 31924/httpd

in ticket http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1485975 comment 8 is
reporting something similar, so i supose we have an unresolved issue
yet.

2 days back, Alec did make a change and ask to provide feedback.
By now, i think Alec could help you better than me.

kind regards.