[RCD] IMAP ACL plugin + patch

Holger Mauermann holger at mauermann.org
Sun Jan 2 15:04:31 CET 2011

I'm new to this list, but I've been using Roundcube for several years.
Currently I'm working on a IMAP ACL plugin that integrates into the new
folder manager. Or is someone else already working on it?

However, I'm somewhat lost with writing a nice looking UI, so for now it
is very basic. But for me it works (tested with Dovecot 2.0.8 and Cyrus
2.3.16). For screenshots see http://i53.tinypic.com/2en6iis.png and
http://i53.tinypic.com/2gt3fw7.png

Please drop me a note if it's ok to post the plugin to this list for
testing and suggestions ;-)

Attached patch fixes some bugs in Roundcube's ACL handling and allows
the plugin to parse the RIGHTS= capability.

Holger

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/Hx/XXfh3mVD/rcube_imap_generic.diff
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---