[RCD] Calendar Plugin: Multiple CalDAVs

Roland Liebl roland at roland-liebl.de
Wed Jul 13 09:47:34 CEST 2011

Hi Devs and Listlurkers,

I have started to implement a new feature.
Now it is possible to associate a event category with a CalDAV server:

Preferences -> Calendar -> Categories -> Radio Button

The snapshot is here:

http://mail4us.net/dev/plugins/calendar.zip

Regard it as a proof of concept.

Serveral things are missing:
(*)
The GUI has to be improved. It is not visible for a user
whether a category is successfully linked to a CalDAV or not,...

(*)
The plugin should check if CalDAV credentials are valid for they are
saved ...

I really appreciate your input. Please test it!

There were some security concerns regarding password saving.
If there is a (validity check later) placeholder for the
password (%p -> session password or %gp -> google account password
[requires google_contacts plugin] the placeholder and not the real
password is saved.

Please post your problems, suggestions or whatever at my issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/myroundcube/issues/detail?id=227

Regards,
R.