[RCD] Ticket 1486782

Vincent BOURDEIX vbourdeix at linagora.com
Mon Jun 6 10:45:56 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm Vincent BOURDEIX, and I'm a member of the OBM project core-team.
Since we started a few weeks ago using roundcube as a webmail, we're
going to do some contributions in the near future to match our
customer's needs. I'm currently working on the ticket
http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1486782 which is about displaying the
priority info in the list of messages. I didn't quite finished to write
the patch, that's why I didn't join it to the Trac ticket yet.

I've already added the priority column on my local installation which
retrieves the information correctly (from the headers) but now I'm
facing a little problem : I would like to be able to sort my messages on
the priority column, but IMAP doesn't seem to be able to do that since I
get this error message : "SORT: Invalid Sort criterion priority". Now
what I think you can help me with is, what is the best way to "manually"
sort the messages list, given the way roundcube is organized ?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent BOURDEIX