[RCD] Patches proposals

Vincent BOURDEIX vbourdeix at linagora.com
Thu Jun 9 11:37:14 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Today I propose you 4 small patches which I needed for a client. I
generated them with git which explains the numbers in the patches names.

These four patches do the following :
- Add of a french translation for a preference setting (default addressbook)
- Add of a user's preference to be able to display a contact's lastname
before his firstname in autocompletion when composing an email.
- Small bug fix where a contact with an empty email was displayed at
autocompletion
- Add of a user's preference to be able to sort contacts on their
lastname in emails autocompletion

Have a good day.

Vincent BOURDEIX

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---