[RCD] GPG Support for Roundcube

morphium morphium at morphium.info
Wed Jun 22 13:49:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

I would really love to have a PGP plugin for roundcube.

Did - since 2009 - anything happen that isn't listed here:
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/PluginRepository/Encryption ?

What can I do to encourage you to continue this project? ;)

We want to start a webmail service here in germany, that makes PGP
usable for everyone via web-browser.

The only webmailer I found until now is squirrelmail - but I'd love to
set up roundcube instead for this project.

I know PHP, but didn't develop anything for roundcube yet.

Would be cool if we could continue the Encryption Plugin :)

Best regards!
--
morphium - morphium at jabber.ccc.de - 113332157
http://identi.ca/morphium - http://twitter.com/morphium86