[RCD] Patches proposals

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 00:14:28 CEST 2011

Hi Vincent

Thanks for your contribution! So far we've applied the fix for empty
e-mail addresses in autocompletion to SVN trunk.
As you might have seen in trunk, the address book meanwhile has more
fields that can form the display name. Therefore your modifications
about first/last name sorting don't fit perfectly and we didn't add
them to our codebase. I'm also wondering why sorting in autocompletion
should differ from sorting in the address book listing. In the latter
case the list is sorted by the entire display name string which is by
default composed from prefix + first + middle + last + suffix. I guess
we should look for a solution that generally influences the display
name composing/display and sorting.

Best regards,
Thomas