[RCD] Patches proposals

Vincent BOURDEIX vbourdeix at linagora.com
Thu Jun 23 10:15:00 CEST 2011

Hello Thomas, and thanks for your answer.

I totally agree with you concerning the sort order, and my last commits
on the subjects allow to manage sort order on a configurable list of
fields for both autocompletion and addressbooks. A few improvements need
to be done I think but it works.

Actually, I started developping the patches I sent to you over the trunk
but when I decided to apply them for my client I had a problem because
it was a fresh v0.5.3 (We needed a stable version for our tests). Thus I
migrated my patches to be appliable over a 0.5.3. Since it was very
urgent, I continued to develop ont  this version but didn't have time to
make a version for the trunk (for the community). My last modifications
involves sorting for autocompletion and addressbooks, but the part
concerning addressbooks might be in the obm_addressbook plugin if I
remember well. I'm on another urgent problem right now (which don't
involve roundcube) so I don't know when I'm going to have time to give
you the updated patches.

That's why if you want to see my last commits and to adapt them for the
trunk (a few hours max are needed IMHO) you can find them on the
linagora branch of the git http://git.obm.org/roundcube/. I'm going to
ask if someone here can do the adaptations and give you the patches but
I can't promiss anything about this.

Kind regards.

Vincent