[RCD] Hungarian localization

ikkhares ikkhares at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:38:18 CEST 2011

Dear List,

Please don't use this translation. The current Hungarian translator team
(Barnabas BONA <bsi at hosember.hu>, Imre Gergely <gimre at narancs.net> and
myself) is in the process of reviewing a new Hungarian translation, we are
in the final stages after testing.

I will get back to you with the final translation for inclusion.

Sandor, I'm happy that another translator joined our group, I will also
include you in the discussion and the process!

Best regards,
ikkhares