[RCD] Calendar plugin

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Fri Mar 11 17:59:56 CET 2011

Hi list,

At some time back in history a calendar plugin was available which
could use a database for storage or used read-only when connecting to a
CalDAV server. To make a long story short I have completed the CalDAV
backend so that it have complete support for editing, creating, and
delete appointments stored on a CalDAV server.

My question therefore is whether the community will accept a patch with
the code completing the CalDAV backend?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Localise input and output in subroutines.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---
  http://detached.gigo.com/rc/jd/HJPioIiF/signature.asc
 --- 8< --- detachments --- 8< ---