[RCD] Calendar plugin: caldav backend

Dave Rowe dave at roweware.com
Mon Mar 28 23:43:14 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Julien Vehent <julien at linuxwall.info>wrote:

>  On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:33:41 +0200, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> > On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:18:06 -0400
> > Julien Vehent <julien at linuxwall.info> wrote:
> >

> >>  What can I do ?
> > Try the attached patch - parses on my Lenny.
> >

>  It is normal that you patch contains the \r at the end of the lines ?

(first replied only to Julien - sorry for the duplicate Julien!)

Looks like that could be for inter-operability with Windows systems?  Since
the \n will be assumed within the heredoc.

So, the issue here was using heredoc syntax on initialization, which is not
supported until 5.3 (and then, only so long as the heredoc does not contain
variables).

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.syntax.heredoc

<http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.syntax.heredoc>
Just
providing this for Google / list search.

-Dave