[RCD] hi!

A.L.E.C alec at alec.pl
Sun Mar 13 11:04:26 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-03-13 10:47, Carlos Jesús Venegas Arrabé pisze:
> For example, how take a ticket for me? or how update svn repository? i
> can or is supervised? A lot of thanks, i hope contribute a lot in this
> project to make the better open source webmail solution.

Hi! It's nice. We're open for new developers.

To get higher access rights in out tools like trac and svn, you'll need
to provide some patches first. You can discuss planned work here and
send patches here or attach to appropriate tickets in the trac. Also
your activity for the community and on our mailing lists will be important.

Roundcube Webmail Developer http://roundcube.net