[RCD] Roundcube LDAP howto

Andreas Dick andudi at gmx.ch
Fri May 6 10:18:47 CEST 2011

 dear Les
 thanks for your feedback!
 In RC5.x and below, the addressbook fields are static coded and can not
 be changed easily (SQL and LDAP).
 The next major release of Roundcube (RC6, I hope soon) will contain the
 posibility of configuring a plenty of fileds as you need it.
 If you like to test it allready, please check out the SVN code as
 described on the RC homepage.

 Andreas