[RCD] Wanted: plugin maintainers/developers

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Thu May 12 22:46:57 CEST 2011

Hello friends of Roundcube

One of our busiest plugin developers, Roland Liebl, is asking for your
help. His bundle of Roundcube plugins at
http://code.google.com/p/myroundcube/ meanwhile contains more than 30
useful extensions and some of them are now seeking new maintainers,
namely the google_contacts and the plaxo_contacts plugins. Both of
them extend the Roundcube address book with additional backends and if
you're familiar with either the Google or Plaxo API and interested in
contributing to our free software please contact him over
http://code.google.com/p/myroundcube/

Have a good one,
Thomas