[RCD] Fwd: [RCU] Corrupted attached PDF files

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Wed May 4 09:38:11 CEST 2011

On 05/04/2011 08:22 AM, Mikkel Skovgaard Sørensen wrote:
> Have you guy tried checking the index.php file - there is no closing php tag (?>)
>
> In general this seems to be done in many of the php files - in my
> oppion these should be closed and there should be no newline etc.
> after  the last char.

the closing tag is not required by php. omitting the closing tag
exactly prevents issue with trailing characters and is therefore
is current practice.

please see
http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/coding-standard.php-file-formatting.html

quote:
> For files that contain only PHP code, the closing tag ("?>") is never
> permitted. It is not required by PHP, and omitting it´ prevents the
> accidental injection of trailing white space into the response.

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG          web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15