[RCD] Fwd: [RCU] Corrupted attached PDF files

Julien Vehent julien at linuxwall.info
Mon May 9 20:50:21 CEST 2011

 On Tue, 3 May 2011 22:29:11 +0200, Jernej Porenta wrote:
> On May 3, 2011, at 9:58 PM, S c o t t K r a m e r wrote:
>>
>> People have been complaining about corrupt files here also-- running
>> 0.5.2
>
> We had similar issues, when we were using plugins that had empty
> (last) lines in config files, so disable your plugins and try again.
> Some attachments were working properly because they are immune to
> empty lines at the end of the files, others dont...
>
> regards, Jernej

 I tried disabling the plugins, but it didn't change anything.

 I listed all of the files with a trailing line (there is quite a few)
 and removed the trailing lines. I did that for ALL the files in the
 roundcube folder (with a few bash commands). It didn't fix the issue....

 So it's something else. Should I create a ticket ?

 Julien