[RCD] catch imap connect failure

Cor Bosman cor at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 16 14:10:43 CEST 2011

Hey all, I'm working on a plugin that handles One Time Passwords and Single Signon for our company.  The OTP keys have a max session length, so people can't leave their windows open forever in a remote/untrusted location.

This means that I am confronted with imap_connect failures when a key expires. And RC does not seem to handle that very well. Is there a way that I'm not seeing where one could gracefully handle imap_connect failures? For instance by redirecting to the login page with some error message?

Regards,

Cor