[RCD] Say hello to the new face of Roundcube

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Sep 28 18:37:09 CEST 2011

Hello devs and list lurkers

I'm very happy to give you a first preview of the all new skin for
Roundcube webmail. It was created by FLINT, the very talented graphic
designer who already designed our website. He worked hundreds of hours
for free just to make Roundcube look good. And I'm very happy with the
result, the design is very stylish and modern while still being
functional and it makes our current default skin look like
Squirrelmail ;-)

So have a look at the drafts over here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/roundcube/sets/72157627599045023/

The fake contents of the screens are in German and they include some
features which are not yet implemented but it's nice to have an idea
of the future.

Cheers,
Thomas