[RCD] Say hello to the new face of Roundcube

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Sep 28 21:11:04 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 19:16, Victor Benincasa <vbenincasa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Look very good and nice feature suggestions.
>
> There are plans to use jQuery UI to build the new look?

This will be taken into account but there's nothing decided yet.
jquery UI is already available as a plugin which is shipped with
Roundcube by default and we'll definitely adapt the new style to
jquery UI widgets as well.

> The work on the new interface will begin after the 0.6 release?

What you see are first drafts and we're waiting to get the final files
to start implementing it.

> I can work on it, I'm good at cross-browser html + css coding.

Thanks for that offer! Once everything is ready to take off, we'll
probably get back to you. However, I assume that some changes to the
core will be necessary as well, in order to cover all the nice
features of the new skin. So please expect some months for this to
become reality...

Regards,
Thomas