[RCD] problem when configure roundcube

deconya elmailpersonal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:56:17 CEST 2012

Hi list

I don't know If it's the better place to send this, If no, apologies for
the inconvenience

I configured roundcube but for and accident I not activated the option to
create folders when first time access the users. And now, I resolved this
but more users not has the basic folders. I read that I can create it
manually but in my case I need to do this automatically because there are
more than 100 users affected. Exist any form to modify the code to check
every time the user connects If exists the folders and If not, create it?

Thanks