[RCD] Wanted: sponsor for Trac server

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Wed Apr 11 18:33:11 CEST 2012

Hello folks

You're most likely all aware of the problems we have with our current Trac
server running on a single sqlite database which is always locked. Together
with the migration from SVN to github I'd also like to move Trac to a
dedicated host running a mysql database.

Before I register an Amazon EC2 instance for that I wanted to ask if
somebody is willing to donate a virtual machine instance to the Roundcube
project. To make it as simple as possible, all we need is a prepared VM
from http://bitnami.org/stack/trac and SSH access to it.

Anybody?

Best,
Thomas