[RCD] Vacation plugin help needed

Arne Berglund aberglund at lesd.k12.or.us
Thu Apr 12 23:37:40 CEST 2012

On 04/12/2012 14:07, emilio brambilla wrote:
> On 2012/04/12 5:39 PM, Arne Berglund wrote:
>> There are currently two vacation plugins for RC.
>> https://github.com/bhuisgen/rc-vacation/
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/rcubevacation/
>
> actually we have three plugins which enable the mailserver to send
> vacation autoresponse;
> the missing one is managesieve plugin, which can also create
> server-side filters.
>
> I would suggest you to also evaluate the possiblity to switch from
> ftp to managesieve to upload the filters on the MDA server

Currently we have no managesieve support on the MDA, and do not wish to
expand the scope of the webmail upgrade to include the MDA at this time.
I will consider that for the future. But in the mean time, I do need to
get a larry-compatible vacation plugin that will work with FTP.

--
Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services